This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I write my ex girlfriend on facebook an aplogy letter?
08-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Should I write my ex girlfriend on facebook an aplogy letter?
Ok me and my ex broke up 2 months ago I should mention she is native american navajo. And well she ended up getting pregneant and she broke up with me cause of that. But I said some really bad things to her on fb about her and I regret ever saying those things because I have so much respect for native americans. And I feel extremly guilty and I want to write her a really long message explaining why I said it and what caused me to say thosr things. She is going through hard times right now but she doesnt want to tell anyone she is. And I dont know if shes with other guys because on fb I seen a picture of her hugging on a guy I think its to probably make me jelous or mad, I told her I dont care about her and that I have another girl which I really dont and just said because I was mad not at her but the things that were.going on at my home.im 18 btw male. But she is was my very 1st girlfriend and for her.to be navajo thats like the best thing that has everhappened to me. Because I have really so much respect for native american and their culture and I really did love her so much and I asked for to marry me and to have my child once I got a house and everything. So should I write her an aplogy letter and explain to her everything why I said the hurtful things I told her I really do want her back cause I miss her so much I left the state I was living in because I felt so sad because she wasnt with me and because the things were at home. Thanks for your help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 06:08 AM

I think you should write the letter. You know HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. Tell her the truth.

Ads

08-02-2013, 06:11 AM

Yes you Should And Tell The Truth Go And Write her That Apology Letter Girls Like Honesty
08-02-2013, 06:18 AM

...this sounds like a TON of drama...are you still in high school?

Did you drag her entire ethnicity into your fight with her? That is suuuuuper messed up...I can't stand it when white people drag an ENTIRE race into their argument with ONE person. You're not alone in this, just so you know. Its social grooming. You guys are taught to hide your racism until you think its justified.

Anyways, yes, you DO owe her an apology. If she decides to not respond, which I don't think I would in her situation, you'll just have to accept that and move on (unless the baby is yours, of course. Then you might legally have to take steps to establish a relationship with it and pay child support).

And I don't get why you keep bringing her ethnicity up...I dated a white guy. It wasn't "the best thing that ever happened to me" not because his ethnicity had anything to do with it...but just because he was a jerk. Same with all the failed relationships I ever had with men of other ethnic backgrounds. Did you experience a cultural lifestyle/outlook with her family that moved you or something? is that what you mean by her ethnicity being the "best" thing that ever happened to you? You totally lose me there.
08-02-2013, 06:24 AM

You should write her a letter, it is the right thing to do. Remember that you both created the baby that she is pregnant with. Fix things because you want to be able to see your child grow up. You dont want your first child to not know his father.