This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where is my best place to meet single girls in denver, colorado?
10-12-2012, 09:47 PM
where is my best place to meet single girls in denver, colorado?
Hi, My name is austin im 23yrs old dirty blonde hair, 6'2ft, 148lbs, tattoos, blue and grayish eyes, skinny. am single and bisexual also currently in college I moved here permanetly for a better job market and college I work a full time job as a supervisor at target. also I am a double major but I have a few problems I have is meeting and talking to girls, also I think personally i am not that all attractive I do go out to alot of gay bars and nightclubs but I never have any luck niether did i back home, and if most at all im mostly looking for just friends but it seems like all girls no matter where I go just want the built and buff guys and it sucks because I crave being out their and beable to meet new people and be in the social network. I know I have a great personality but my speech imparment which isnt to severe which was i was born with a cleph lip and pallet. what im saying is I dont think im at all attractive niether do I know how to dress that well and when I do it takes me like 2hrs to just get ready lol. but even then I dont even get a chance where ever I am like bars and nightclubs to hold a small conversation or even meet a girl that is willing to get to know me beyond my looks is there any advice or girls in denver or anywhere around because i live in aurora, co that would be willing to help me and get to know me as friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 09:55 PM

Local dating website. Try OkCupid.
http://www.okcupid.com/
I heard it is a very great site for meeting new people and it's FREE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply