This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is this girl spying on me?
08-02-2013, 07:32 PM
How is this girl spying on me?
A girl who is part of a facebook group I am a member of seems to be spying on me. I do not know her. We live in different countries. However, for the past few days she has been reposting pictures I post on my own facebook page - we are not friends - but not sharing them - just posting exactly the same ones shortly after I posted mine. I assumed my facebook account is not as private as I thought but now she is also posting quotes I post here under a different name and I know my YA account is private. I have never linked or told anyone on facebook my name here so cannot think how she found me or can see my posts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 07:36 PM

I'd have to get in there, all guns blazing and have a very public argument with her, if possible with quotes or screenshots showing both of your posts

Ads

08-02-2013, 07:44 PM

If you Google somebody's email address it will often come up with their other stuff (like their yahoo account). Honestly, I'd send her a nasty message then block her.