This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend has uploaded terrible pictures of me on facebook and refuses to delete them..?
08-02-2013, 10:15 PM
My friend has uploaded terrible pictures of me on facebook and refuses to delete them..?
Is there any way I can delete them because every time I click 'report', it just sends her a message asking her to take it down which she refuses to do..? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 10:25 PM

Unless you can hack into her account then no you cant. You could report her to internet safety. You can even call customer service

Ads

08-02-2013, 10:42 PM

you Cant Delete them Since there on Her Account Only Her and The Facebook Team Can Delete them Since you Sent in a Report to the Facebook Team you have to Wait til They Review your Report and Possibly Take Action and Get it Off the Site Get More of your Friends to Report the More Reports They Get the Better Chances of Action being Taken
08-02-2013, 10:56 PM

Well ... U can ask her if u can check something on her phone or whatever she has facebook on with her and then before she looking delete it and then give it back
08-02-2013, 11:03 PM

I don't even know why you call this person your "friend". A friend wouldn't do this to you.

Unless the pictures are of an inappropriate content, Facebook probably won't do anything about it. If your "friend" took these pictures, they are hers to do with as she likes.

This should teach you a lesson: Never put yourself in a position to have something embarrassing posted online.