This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my girlfriend's facebook friend list hidden?
08-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Why is my girlfriend's facebook friend list hidden?
Just a curious question, but something I recently noticed. Been dating this girl about 2 months now and noticed her facebook friend list is set to private, I can only see mutual friends. I also noticed there is a possibility she is still friends with a few exes that keep a close eye on her end regularly make their presence known and like her pictures and comments. I am not sure if its a cause for concern, but I am curious why she has it hidden. Is she perhaps hiding something and does not want certain people seeing who she is friends with? And perhaps to hide her exes from her current boyfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 03:08 AM

Hey the truth is youre not her only boyfriend, ALL of her other boyfriend just asked this question a little while earlier. Sorry to break the news to you but youre girlfriend is a cheating whore and she let me go anal last weekend. NO CONDOMS.

Ads

08-03-2013, 03:15 AM

She's ur gf you should have her password.
08-03-2013, 03:27 AM

It is because she set her friend list viewing option to "Only me and the CIA"
08-03-2013, 03:41 AM

Hey, Don't mind!
You tell us that your girlfriend facebook friend list is hidden.
Your girlfriend can it, because the security system create by facebook for the users.
Some reason for your girlfriend hide her friend list. Such that-
1. May be its her family problem ( If she is not hide her friend list then her family member see you on her facebook friend list).
2. May be your gf try to hide something from you.
3. May be your gf has more than one boyfriend.

You have to need open discuss with your girlfriend about facebook friend hidden list. Its better for you.

Thanks!
08-03-2013, 03:48 AM

Well, I would suggest you to ask her this question, in spite of over-thinking.. She might give you a better reason for this.