This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it good idea to sign up with a Facebook account?
08-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Is it good idea to sign up with a Facebook account?
Ive seen a lot a web site that ask to sign up with an email account (eg yahoo/gmail) or ask to connect using Facebook. I see the simplicity of using Facebook rather than the old fashion way of signing up but is that a good idea, what can be bad about it connecting Facebook to multiple accounts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 10:39 AM

It faster, easier but the downside is your privacy could be exposed to marketers or that website could post on your FB on your behalf.

Make your choice.

Ads

08-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Dear,Most Of The Sites Uses ''Signing Up With Facebook'' Because Its Easy To Connect And Post Things That You Posted On The Site To Your Facebook Account,Honestly I Prefer To Sign Up With The Old Way Unless If i Trust This Site And i Want To Share The Things I Post On It On Facebook But For My Account Safety I Prefer The Old Way To Sign Up So My Account Wont Be ''Hacked'' In The Future Maybe Or To Post Things I Don't Want To Post,So Normally Famous Sites will use Signing Up With Twitter And Facebook And Other Networks So They Would Share Things On Your Account That You Didn't Write But You Gave Them Permission To Post By Signing Up With It And Letting Them To Log In And Know Your Account Information By Signing In So....For Better Security In The Future,You Better Sign In Normally Big Grin

Hope I Helped Smile
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM

No, it's a bad idea. Fakebook is the largest stalking network.
08-03-2013, 11:11 AM

I would suggest you sign up the old fashioned way. Signing in with Facebook exposes most of your other private information to the website's developers staff and other people in General.
08-03-2013, 11:16 AM

Visit http://sevenincomeonline.webs.com/
08-03-2013, 11:32 AM

Yes its a Good Idea its Faster There is no Harm to It All it Does is Creates your Account Using your Facebook Information
08-03-2013, 11:33 AM

Ya, acc. to mine facebook is a good social media network...if we use it as a good way...there are both thing good or bad...by the use of we promote of any product just like internet marketing and live in contact to any person...now there is rising a question that how to advertise on facebook.... so i think it is a better idea to signup with a facebook account.
for taking answers you can visit this website.
http://www.neoinfosolutions.com/social-m...zation.php