This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Profile Picture?
08-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Facebook Profile Picture?
I recently added a photo of mine on facebook and it has quickly gotten over 65 likes. I uploaded this picture on my timeline, but now I want to use it as my profile picture.

I fully understand how to make it my profile picture and as I do so, it "loses" all the likes and comments. The photo on my timeline still has the same likes and comments, but the one in my profile picture doesn't have anything. I was wondering if there was a way to keep the likes and comments and convert it to my profile picture.

Is there a way to make the timeline photo on my wall into my profile picture while keeping the likes and comments?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 11:46 AM

When you make a timeline photo into a profile picture, Facebook creates a new copy of it to place into your profile pictures album. That is why it won't show the likes and comments. The only way to transfer them would be to get everyone to like and make the same comments on the profile photos album copy.

Ads

08-03-2013, 11:53 AM

Maybe you can take a snapshot of the photo you want, and set it as your profile picture? You can still save your timeline photo. Smile
08-03-2013, 12:09 PM

maybe not because i also had tried once
08-03-2013, 12:23 PM

when you make a picture as your profile picture is like uploading a new picture, everything is blank and you cant keep the comments and likes in the profile picture, but you can keep the first picture and have the profile picture as well.
08-03-2013, 12:37 PM

You Cant Do That When you Set a Profile Picture From a Picture thats in a Another Album you will Lose All of your Comments and Likes as it Becomes a New Picture There is no Way to Transfer Them over The Only Way to Keep the Same Likes And Comments is If you Use a Display Picture From the Profile Pictures Album that Was One of your Previous Display Pictures