This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somebody please help!! FAD~facebook addiction disorder has gone mad at me.?
08-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Somebody please help!! FAD~facebook addiction disorder has gone mad at me.?
on the fb since 5 years of my school life and im in 12th grade now the most important stage of my life and career and things are just getting bad and bad. I tried all of those wikihow tricks and even fb blocking softwares but nothing could stop me using fb. If i block it on pc then i use it on phone. Deactivating also is like logging out and then come back after sometime. Plz help i have much responsibilties on my shoulder only live with my mom.Plz help i have 2 study???????
also if i delete would it help me or i would make a mistake doing that??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 04:02 PM

you may control using facebook yourself.

Ads

08-03-2013, 04:06 PM

No reasoning and justification will help you in this matter.
only time will teach you a lesson.
There is a good say " you can play wet mud but you can't shape dry ones.

suggestions only work on noobs not on geeks.
08-03-2013, 04:18 PM

Don't delete it, you will eventually find you need to use it again. Like it or not, it's how people get around now so keep fb. I know how stressful yr 12 is when you have so many reasons to procrastinate. How about getting someone you trust to change the password for you, (so you don't know what it is). Tell them they can't tell you what the password is until i.e. the end of the year. You could ask your mum? Remember you can still keep in touch with your friends without fb! Trust me, you will feel better about yourself when you use fb less.