This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get rid of the block from sending friend request on Facebook?
08-03-2013, 08:17 PM
How can I get rid of the block from sending friend request on Facebook?
I've only been sending request to people I know and got blocked from sending request for no reason.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 08:23 PM

Try this procedure. Add friends naturally and slowly.

Ads

08-03-2013, 08:36 PM

Follow this steps:

1. If you’re account is new, just add people you know or closely related to you (a colleague, relatives etc.) Start from adding people around 10-20. Let them confirm your request first before adding another set of people. Having a lot of unconfirmed requests will trigger Facebook system to put restriction on your account.

2. Always add people with a time interval of 3-5 minutes. Don’t keep on sending friend request consecutively. Most of the time Facebook will show a pop-up warning if you do this.

3. Send add friend request thru the People You May Know tab. There’s a high possibility that your account will get banned if you keep adding friends on a certain Facebook Fan Page without mutual friends. Bear in mind that not all people accept friend requests from everyone. The accounts showing under the People You May Know tab are suggested people by Facebook so it’s safe to add them to your friend’s list. Most of the people under that list are those who accept friend requests from anyone.

4. If Facebook keeps on showing warning messages after you send friend requests, always make it a habit not to click Confirm or OK. You can try to re-launch your internet browser or open a new tab then open your Facebook profile there.