This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop Wilford Brimley from stalking me?
08-04-2013, 02:17 AM
How to stop Wilford Brimley from stalking me?
How can I make Wilford Brimley stop stalking me everywhere? I try to block him on Facebook, but they say they are unable to block him. Hes just everywhere now, this needs to stop. I'm surrounded by Wilford Brimley

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 02:33 AM

Offer him ice cream and apple pie.

Ads

08-04-2013, 02:41 AM

Wilford Brimley is still alive? So either you are being haunted or the guys gotta be in the golden years and likely does not even know what facebook is. He's too busy promoting life insurance and diabetes medications. Are you sure you are not in a hellish version of "The Matrix" where you see the same person everywhere? If this is only happening on facebook, close your facebook. If you still keep having problems I would recommend professional help. PS Wilford is harmless so don't be intimidated.
PS While a nice answer from the previous person im pretty sure Wilford cannot eat anything high in sugar so I would send him something like quaker oatmeal (unsweetened).
08-04-2013, 02:48 AM

Block him
08-04-2013, 02:55 AM

Make your Facebook profile privacy setting to only your Facebook friends.
08-04-2013, 03:07 AM

Hi,dear.I think somebody intentionally is playing with you through!!!!Book!Please see a doctor to help you getting rid of that person!?In my own opinion and For the ultimate positive result close you sickmaking unsafe dangerousbook!!!?Good health!