This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Facebook notifications?
08-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Question about Facebook notifications?
Ok so I was wondering if, when people become friends on facebook and it shows you the notification on the side, the order of the names matters. So I was looking through the notifications on the side and I saw that my crush had become friends with someone, and my crush's name was first (and bold). (ex: Your crush and random guy are now friends) Right under that, he had become friends with one of my close friends, but HER name was first. (ex: Close friend and your crush are now friends.) Does this mean that he sent HER a friend request???? I'm freaking out because this could change everything since I had to send him a friend request. If anyone could tell me I would appreciate it so much!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 04:13 AM

Hmm...very interesting que..
I guess u think toooooo much..
No...i dont think so it is the way u think..

Ads

08-04-2013, 04:16 AM

I honestly don't think that there's a certain order you can tell who friend requested who. The best way unfriend one of your close firends and friend them back to see how it looks. Then do it again and have your friend do the request to you. See if that makes a difference. I tired to research it but didn't find anything sorry Sad