This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the strangest name you've seen parents give their child?
08-04-2013, 06:36 AM
What is the strangest name you've seen parents give their child?
Over the last couple of years, I've seen people name their kids Hitler, and Hashtag (twitter). My husbands cousin and his adorable wife are having their fifth child, and they are having him Driver. Driver makes me think of a golf club, a person driving a limo, and of course the drive up windows at a fast food joint. I'm happy for them both, but I've been praying that they don't name that precious little boy Driver. But if they do, oh well that is their baby.

So what is the strangest name you've seen parents give their child/children?
@ Marianne: Diaetetica is a latin noun which refers to, a set of rules to have a balanced diet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 06:46 AM

wiener

Ads

08-04-2013, 07:01 AM

Diaetetica is a strange name.. But if it isn't a real name (lol) then I would say Lucifer
08-04-2013, 07:05 AM

There was this lady who had name her child female and another one who named their child messy
08-04-2013, 07:19 AM

No lies
I have a friend here name is abortion she legally changed it to allison but still and now shes pregnant and her parents say she should name the baby mistake, bottom line I HATE her parents.
08-04-2013, 07:28 AM

Fanny chmelar (pronounced Fanny - sch-mela - German skier - only Brits will get this one!
Goldenpalace.com- woman sold rights to name a baby online. Golden palace bought it and what did they call the baby? Obviously.
08-04-2013, 07:44 AM

As soon as I saw this I thought of a little boy in the grocery store yesterday, his caregiver called out to him and said "Seig Heil, come here!" What a disgusting name for a child.
Also I've heard of Jesus, Sheep, twins called Fish and Chips and Tiger-Lily Apple.
I live in New Zealand so maybe we have crazier names lol
08-04-2013, 07:59 AM

Onyx... its a type of rock why would you call your child that
08-04-2013, 08:07 AM

Shaquantia....the name of a girl I went to middle school with....ill never forget her name.
08-04-2013, 08:24 AM

Stryder- it's the name of the sword in Lord of the Rings. I politely said the name was cute.