This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it safe if i make dirty chat with boys over facebook or other social network?
08-04-2013, 02:15 PM
is it safe if i make dirty chat with boys over facebook or other social network?
I always like to chat with boys but not face to face or physical. i love to chat just online. so is it ok that i make some noty chat over social network.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 02:28 PM

it depends on your age, and their age

and you can never be sure about their age... they could be 50 years old pretending to be 16

so obviously, no, it's not safe at all

Ads

08-04-2013, 02:36 PM

I think it's not safe all time.. Because your acount could be hacked.. Then the hacked can saw all the conversations you did before.. And also the oposite boys/girs may be fake ! A boy could have an id as a girl.. Or a girl could have an id as a boy.. Their age is the other fact..
So it's better to avoide it..
But if you seriously want to do that..
Then you could create an acount in facebook or other sites by not useing your real identity (name, age, school, office, address etc.)
you should use fake identity.. So that if your account hacked then nobody can find who you are.. So then it's safe..
Now it's your turn to choose which way you should go..
But I will say you please don't make any dirty conversation in any social network..
Find anybody in your real life and enjoy every moment with him/her... And make nonstop conversation or any physical relation.. Whatever you want..!
TAKE CARE !
08-04-2013, 02:51 PM

No its Not Safe and Dirty Chat Can Be offensive to People You Can Be Reported For That So i Would Avoid Dirty Chat on Facebook
08-04-2013, 03:07 PM

First of all, if you are using facebook then you are doing it wrong..!!!
You should first go anonymous. I can suggest a site ( http://zumbl.com ). It has a large social network and fun people to talk with. But beware it is moderated.
08-04-2013, 03:10 PM

It depends what restrictions you put at your network page but i suggest if you want to date with somebody to can see the other by camera so you can know that is the real person behind the photo.
Also you must think seriously what the other says you and to investigate whatever he say you and one good source to find information is internet especially google.
One site where has chat rooms (at menu chat room) and can verify the other if is the real person is at the link below
08-04-2013, 03:27 PM

Of course it is not