This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook thinks I'm fake HELP?
08-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Facebook thinks I'm fake HELP?
Okay so today I try to log into my Facebook account. And they said I had to prove my identity I was like okay cool. So I had to take a quiz it show 10 pictures of my friends from they profiles. But it didn't say who it is and i had to get them all correct. I have over 600 friends I get friend request every day from people I don't know. Anyway how can I get my account back cause this is B.S I'm not fake.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 02:42 AM

You don't accept friend requests from people you don't know

Ads

08-05-2013, 02:57 AM

That'll teach you not to accept ppl you don't know lmao
08-05-2013, 03:06 AM

You can ask for customer support, but i highly doubt they'll do anything about it.

Lesson learned, Facebook is place where you can socialize with your Friends, not to try to accept every person who you don't even know.
08-05-2013, 03:19 AM

you realize it's against the rules to add people you dont know, right? which is why they force you to identify pictures... if you actually knew all 600 of those people, it wouldnt be a problem

but since you cant, that's what makes you "fake" in facebook's eyes...

if you cant get thru identifying them, then you will never regain access to your account

this is what you get when you just ignore the rules and add a bunch of random people you dont know