This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I see my hiden facebook photos and turn visible in my facebook timeline..?
08-05-2013, 03:02 AM
How can I see my hiden facebook photos and turn visible in my facebook timeline..?
I have hiden all photos from ''photos of you'' album (photos i'm tagged in) from my timeline.
Now there is no photos visible in ''photos of you'' album.. But it shows 'photos 81' .
When I click there it show 'there is no photos in this album'
how can I see those hiden photos and turn visible in my facebook timeline..?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 03:16 AM

Log in to Facebook and click "Profile" in the upper-right corner of the screen to view your own profile. Click "Photos" in the left navigation menu under your profile photo to view your photos.

Click the album you want to fix. If you do not see the album you want to fix, click "See All Photos" above the visible albums to display all of your albums and then click the desired album.

Click "Edit Album" above the photos in that album. An "Edit Album" window will appear.

Click the drop-down menu next to "Privacy" in the "Edit Album" window and select the group for whom you want to make the album visible. You can choose "Everyone," "Friends of Friends," "Friends Only" or "Customize." Choosing "Customize" lets you make the album viewable only by certain people or hide the album from certain people.

Click the "Save" button. Your friends or selected groups will now be able to see the album that has disappeared from their view.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply