This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I deleted facebook, should I make a new one?
08-05-2013, 08:59 AM
I deleted facebook, should I make a new one?
I thought I was wasting my time on it and it generally was a bad thing, so I haven't had it since around February, I feel like making one again though, help, I kind of want to be taught out of it so should i or shouldn't I ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 09:15 AM

Honestly I wouldn't. It's so gay now

Ads

08-05-2013, 09:23 AM

I would say no, I took a break from facebook and came back and realized how pointless and annoying it is. Basically reposts if vines, facebook famous people drama, and annoying people.
08-05-2013, 09:37 AM

well, if u need it to talk or chat or video chat with friends and family, but remember it was made for make us waste time in there all day, every single day, pending if somebody do this or that..... its up to you. If u don't need it, face. is gonna be a vicious in your life, just go and see around how many other people are opening it every day for few hours, just to see one retarded picture and things like that. IT's UP TO YOU, Good luck with your choice ...
08-05-2013, 09:53 AM

It's up to you. I find it useful in staying in touch with old friends. I find all the games and drama on Facebook annoying though.
08-05-2013, 09:56 AM

No, don't make a new one.