This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would I look a little too negative posting this on facebook?
08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Would I look a little too negative posting this on facebook?
"When I see people who are constantly inconsiderate to others, people who exclude others for no reason, who prove to always be 100% unreliable, who are prone to anger quick and violently, people who are extremely obsessed with themselves and constantly starved for attention, douchebags who think they are in control of everything, and constant liars… it makes one wonder WHY. Why even bother with these type of people. I know everyone has their own flaws, but sometimes they are just too unbearable. These are things that truly define a person…"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 10:11 AM

doesn't sound negative to me.

realistically, FB is about posting your thoughts, regardless of how blunt they are.

Ads

08-05-2013, 10:18 AM

Dude, just delete your facebook. This will probably cause arguments.
08-05-2013, 10:24 AM

Who cares what you would look like! Its your thoughts so put them out there, I'm sure a lot of people agree. But honestly, you don't look negative...you look like you're against negativity and fed up with the cruel people.
08-05-2013, 10:33 AM

Honestly dude, not to be mean but no one will care. Everyone just scrolls by these posts so post whatever you want. No one will even notice it.
08-05-2013, 10:35 AM

No, it wont look negative. You can post it.