This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Modeling? Can facebook really help me? Help Please.?
08-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Modeling? Can facebook really help me? Help Please.?
I asked a teacher a my school about it she told me her daughter was looking into the same thing, and that she got an email stating that she was found on Facebook, someone on her friends list or one of her followers called someone and mentioned her name. She told me to make a new profile and to get as many friends and followers as possible and tell them what my plan was. how do i do this? How do i get these many friends and followers? help me please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 12:23 PM

You don't become a model on Facebook. You become a model by having your parents contact agencies near you and submitting your photos and measurements
About the only people contacting you on Facebook are scammers impersonating real agencies, and perverts wanting you to send pictures in a bikini or underwear. But model scouts do not go looking for people on Facebook. They don't know your height, your measurements or even how old your pictures are. They don't have to because any decent agency has hundreds of people a week sending in their photos to the agencies.

Ads

08-05-2013, 12:32 PM

It Can In a Way But you Cant Become a Model Just By having a Facebook you Have to Contact Model Agency's And Show them your Work And See if you Can Become One