This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant delete my facebook cookies !?
08-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Cant delete my facebook cookies !?
Ok so when i go to log into facebook it comes up with loads of different email addresses that i have tried. These email addresses are the times that i have typed my email address in wrong, it is really annoying me that they are still there. i have tried deleting my internet history many times, i have went into cookies and cleared facebooks cookies, i have deleted all of my app data in my C:Drive and nothing works, its really annoying me, someone please help !
i have tried all of these solutions especially delete history on chrome ! and i cant just ignore it, it really annoys me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 01:23 PM

Just Ignore it and type your Own Email Address and Password in

Ads

08-05-2013, 01:37 PM

those things arent your cookies, and they arent your browser history either

and it depends on which browser you are using, but in short, you need to clear your forms data
08-05-2013, 01:45 PM

please try deleting "Autofill form data", browsers save this data in your pc.

so, if you are using google chrome,
Go to option at right most corner, then " Tools ", and then clear browsing data... there you will get the option "Autofill form data", select that , you may try on delete all also... select time period "from the beginning of time"... then delete ....

if mozilla,

go to firefox, -> history -> clear recent history -> details -> select time period to "everything"--> clear now...

good luck... :-)