This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to synchronise Facebook page's post like with my Website post's like?
08-05-2013, 11:15 PM
How to synchronise Facebook page's post like with my Website post's like?
I have a fan page of my website....Is there any plugin (for wordpress) which automatically update my website posts on my fb fan page and synchronize fb likes....

I mean if a person likes my post on fan page, it automatically update fb likes on my website post as well....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 11:26 PM

Check out the Developers Page For Things For your Website Here http://developers.facebook.com

Ads

08-05-2013, 11:36 PM

Jetpack is a plugin developed by the creators of WordPress and it will allow you to automatically submit your blog posts to your social profiles, like Facebook and Twitter. When you publish a blog post it will automatically do these; it's pretty slick.

Digg Digg is a great plugin you can add to your site that will allow you to place social icons on your post/pages and when anyone shares, tweets, likes your content, that action will populate on their social sites and this will update the number of likes on your site.

1. Allow people to share your stuff
2. Allow them to connect with you on your social profiles
3. Syndicate your content automatically

There is a free learning wordpress forum you can sign up to that has a great video on this process. Check the source.

Hope that helps and good luck!