This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question on Facebook privacy issue?
08-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Question on Facebook privacy issue?
I've recently had a trouble that every time I like or comment on videos that are deemed inappropriate, they show up in news feed or somehow notified to my family and cousins.

How do I prevent this?
How do I stop notifications to pop up on my friends' wall of what I videos I liked or comment?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 06:21 AM

facebook doesnt have an option to just turn that feature off, since the whole point of facebook is to share the things you like and comment on with your friends

but if there are certain people you dont want seeing those things, just add them to your restricted list

Ads

08-06-2013, 06:26 AM

There is No Way to Turn That Off All your Comments And Likes Will Appear on the News Feed The Only Thing you Can Do is Add People to the Restricted List
08-06-2013, 06:37 AM

this is long but will help
u hav to delte the ppl u dont want to see the notifications and wen u do add them then as soon as u accept and it sayd 'friends with a tick' then go on the drop down and clikc on settings, it tells u from there
08-06-2013, 06:52 AM

Cancel Facebook and never go back. Seriously. People do and say dumb things on it and it has destroyed many lives and also robs you of your productivity. Go outside and meet real people.

FB is a permanent digital tattoo which will some day come back to haunt you.