This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i keep a friend on facebook and still block them from seeing all posts, pictures and information about me?
08-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Can i keep a friend on facebook and still block them from seeing all posts, pictures and information about me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 07:13 AM

Yes. Go to privacy/security and click where it should say audience. You can then specify the people whom you do not wish to see your posts. This will not however change the audience of posts made in the past.

Ads

08-06-2013, 07:21 AM

Yes; what you have to do is whenever you post click the setings (gear shaped button) and select custom audience and 'block' the person from viewing it.
08-06-2013, 07:31 AM

you could just add them to your restricted list
08-06-2013, 07:39 AM

Yes you Can Add them to The Restricted List and Change your Posts Settings And Picture Privacy Settings And Customize them And Add Her To The Exception List And That Should Do it
08-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Yes you can, just add them to your restricted list and then change your post settings in privacy customize them, add your friend to the exception list.