This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In really big trouble with facebook?
08-06-2013, 07:10 AM
In really big trouble with facebook?
I recently made a fake Facebook for someone as a joke, but it really hurt them and it got really big and popular... Her parents are furious and want me in jail. I tried to delete it but every time I log in it says the account is under maintenance. Will they be able to track me before I can delete it?

Also I created it using a Tor browser, which gives out a fake IP adress... Could they still track me?
No one knows that I made it though, her parents just want whoever did it to get in trouble

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 07:26 AM

Yes

Ads

08-06-2013, 07:34 AM

yup. depending on what the facebook was about, you could be charged with cyber bullying, identity theft, harassment, ect. and go to jail easily.
08-06-2013, 07:39 AM

You're fucked.
08-06-2013, 07:50 AM

Sounds like they have tracked you if her parents are furious. Depending on photos you posted, whatever, that could a crime or crimes. Own up to what you did, apologize and they may just let it go and not involve the cops. Think about all the other stuff they could find on your system. Unless you use a sledge hammer on it, it will always be there. Then there is the history the search engines keep on your activity.