This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop messages coming from facebook to my gmail id?
08-06-2013, 08:39 AM
How to stop messages coming from facebook to my gmail id?
when i was creating a facebook id, i gave gmail id.so, messages coming to my id. I want to stop messages but i dont know how it is.so please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 08:42 AM

hey buddy, go to account settings then there would be option of notification settings, open it and select e mail and choose imp notifications about security and privacy then it will be all done..
it will surely help....

Ads

08-06-2013, 08:58 AM

Just go for the settings and privacy and disable the mail and set it for only important security reasons... Thats it...
08-06-2013, 09:14 AM

just open any mail from facebook in your inbox, scroll down and at last of your mail you see an option unsubscribe click on it. It will stop coming mail from facebook.
08-06-2013, 09:22 AM

Go on facebook your account setting then click on notification, you will se e Email and on your left in line with Email. their is edit, click and choose only notification about security and.........! ok
08-06-2013, 09:36 AM

go to facebook account settings - notification settings.Then choose only important notifications to be send as mail
08-06-2013, 09:40 AM

Just Unsubscribe the facebook notifications from your Gmail.
08-06-2013, 09:50 AM

Hi, its easy. Go to the mail from Facebook, then below of the mail you will find a link named unsubscribe. click here and get unsubscripted.