This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would someone add a friend on facebook then block that person because they were trying to chat?
08-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Why would someone add a friend on facebook then block that person because they were trying to chat?
Ok so this girl from my school sends me a facebook friend request. I accepted it...

So later on I saw her online and would try to start a conversation with her through facebook chat, she never responded so then after the 3rd time I tried to chat with her on facebook she blocked me.

This whole thing blew my mind, I don't get why she would add me on facebook then block me for trying to chat with her. I never said anything weird or mean to her in the chat or anything. I just felt like if she wouldn't have wanted to talk with me then she shouldn't add me in the first place.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 10:03 AM

she was just trying to build up her friend number, so she would look more popular... it's not because she actually wanted to talk to you

Ads

08-06-2013, 10:16 AM

Its Possible They Accepted your Request and Than Later on Found you Were Annoying Its Not a Good Reason to Block you But thats The Way Some People are Unfortunately if They Were Busy They Could've Said that They Cant Talk And To Talk Later