This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop my friends seeing what I "like" on Facebook and my comments?
08-06-2013, 11:28 AM
How do I stop my friends seeing what I "like" on Facebook and my comments?
Everthing I "like" and comment on is exposed to my friends on Facebook. Is there a way to prevent this? Stop my friends seeing what I like. My friends facebook page gets cluttered with all my Likes and Comments

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 11:38 AM

privacy setting...otherwise remove them

Ads

08-06-2013, 11:39 AM

No, there is no such way. Depends on the posts you have commented or like. If you commented or like the public or friends of friends post then it will show in the friends newsfeed. otherwise the coment or like wont show .
08-06-2013, 11:51 AM

Add them to your restricted list. However there is a problem in that .
http://abrax.us/Facebook/RestrictedList.php

Or you can try this link.
http://www.ehow.com/how_8760162_can-frie...ebook.html
Hope this helps Smile
08-06-2013, 11:57 AM

I was wondering about this too. You can add friends to the restricted list but I don't think it will stop them from seeing your activit on the ticker i.e if you like a comment of a friend and his post is set to public the fact that u liked it will show at least this is what I think. facebook unfortunately does.not make it clear how exactly the ticker works. the ticker is like stalking and apparently there is no way of securing privacy
08-06-2013, 12:10 PM

No you Can not Stop it Completely All you Can Do is Hide it From the News Feed And Even Than you Can Only Do it to Specific People there is No Setting that Will Hide it All Togather the Only Thing you Can Do is Add People to The Restricted List Again you Can Not Stop it Completely you Can Only Stop it From the News Feed