This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is facebook blocked on my laptop?
08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
is facebook blocked on my laptop?
i can go on any other website but when i go on Facebook it goes to the server not found page. i recently got into a fight with my mom .. :$ and she took my laptop cuz she said she needed it and when she gave it back, Facebook stopped working . does anyone know how to fix this? unblock it? anyone have this problem too ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 01:12 PM

It could be blocked at the router. Since it stopped working after you got your laptop back then im inclined to believe facebook was added to the restricted sites under internet options. It could of also been blocked by firewall / antivirus software.

Do yourself a favor and take sometime off from facebook. this might be a blessing, I am about to block facebook from my family. My wife cant watch a TV show or go out to dinner with us without her face in her phone. Drives me bonkers....

Ads

08-06-2013, 01:24 PM

This happens to me all the time just unscrew the top panel of your laptop, Pull out the motherboard, wipe the motherboard down with a moist towel and put it back where you found it. facebook.
08-06-2013, 01:31 PM

It can be many things from internet problems to your mom blocking the siteon your pc.
08-06-2013, 01:43 PM

hii, i think your mom blocked the access of facebook, in my work i got this problem because it is blocked from the router aministrator, but always there is a solution Wink here is a great free proxy you can use to unblock any blocke website http://www.01zo.com ^_^
08-06-2013, 01:55 PM

router can block facebook.com... you try with some proxy website like anonymouse.org