This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends keep making rumors that I'm stalking on Facebook and they are spreading rumors about it?
08-06-2013, 09:06 PM
My friends keep making rumors that I'm stalking on Facebook and they are spreading rumors about it?
My friends think I'm stalking on people since I add a lot of people from my community as friends and look at their timeline/pictures to see if I know them and determine their personality and if they're good/bad. Last time I checked, stalking means to follow this person and find out where they live. I'm just adding friends on Facebook. They keep spreading rumors about me stalking people on there when I'm adding friends and it's getting really annoying. Should I report them to the counselor/principal? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 09:16 PM

Just ignore them. Everybody looks at other people's profile on facebook, it doesn't mean they are stalking them.

Ads

08-06-2013, 09:31 PM

They are trolling you dude anyway you just ignore their cruel intentions. There is no app to know about stalking.