This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get people to like your photo?
08-06-2013, 10:58 PM
How to get people to like your photo?
I uploaded a new fb photo, and I only have a couple likes on it Confused I know it's not about the likes, but I look like a loner with no friends. How do I get people to like it? Other than sharing it or messaging people saying "like my photo pls" -_- lol
Thanks xo'

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 11:00 PM

Don't be one of those people who are too desperate for likes. The only way I see people get a lot of likes is when they add a lot of people and post revealing photos of themselves. Don't do that

Ads

08-06-2013, 11:15 PM

if u expect likes from other than you also should like their photos and post frequently!!
08-06-2013, 11:31 PM

Yeah, don't be desperate for likes. If someone looks down on you for not having a lot of likes, then there is something wrong with them and you shouldn't care about those people anyway.

BUT before I stopped caring about facebook, I would occasionally like pictures of other people (not all of their pictures or something, just every now and then), and then they'd be more likely to like mine.