This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is socialdevil.co.uk the best website to buy Twitter followers, Youtube views and Facebook likes?
08-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Is socialdevil.co.uk the best website to buy Twitter followers, Youtube views and Facebook likes?
I came across socialdevil.co.uk today, a website which sells Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views and Instagram followers. I was wondering if anyone here has used it before and is it a legit, safe website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 11:45 PM

It sure is safe. I purchased the 150k Twitter followers package from them a few months ago. They were added to me account within hours and they seem to have over delivered! If you have any questions just ask their support team I guess? But yeah, they're legit.

Ads

08-06-2013, 11:46 PM

Dear Friend,

Here: http://www.followertwit.com

I dont know about socialdevil.co.uk. buy i tried service of http://www.followertwit.com i found most trustable sorce to buy. even they have cheap price. good customer support.
08-06-2013, 11:52 PM

i don't think this site is the best website because there are many website and they provide in cheap rate. I somedays ago visit one of the legit site and i buy from here in cheap rate. This site is also trusted. You can try it now
08-06-2013, 11:58 PM

This site is the most popular in the world used by everyone
Try it and you will like you will find in it whatever you want
08-07-2013, 12:07 AM

is safe to buy, I been buying for sometime already, but most of the seller are selling fake followers. Is good to buy fake for boosting your reputation. Real follower are more expensive, but normally would stay longer than fake, pls ask the seller whether you are buying fake or real.

I normally buy twitter follower from seoclerks, fake follower are cheap as US$1 for 1000. You may see my review before you buy. It is a market place where a lot of buyers and sellers meet, so price is affordable than a sole seller. But please choose wisely. Good luck!