This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me change who I am?
08-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Help me change who I am?
I am a 5,8, 17 year old senior in High school who unfortunately, will not walk with his classmates. I am 215 ponds (fat), does nothing but play video games all day, does not have any friends or girlfriend, seldom gets out of the house, masturbates too much, and has no life. To sum it up...

Help me stop being such a loser

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 01:48 AM

Pull my magic finger and you will lose weight.

,|,

Ads

08-07-2013, 02:03 AM

Well, if you are such a loser, you don't have anything to lose. You always have to possibility to go and work out. By working out, you might change your habits. But remember, you can't change until you, yeah you and only yourself, decide to. You know the solution, you just need the motivation to get started.
08-07-2013, 02:20 AM

Hint: for working out, get everything you need before hand, and then when you find motivation for working out (which you will: you know that sudden rush you get when playing video games? yeah) you will be able to do it immediately. Tell your family and encourage them to bother you about it. You might hate it, but it will work.
Working out will help boost your mentality and it will take away unwanted free time, so you wont have the time to play with yourself or play video games constantly. For food, eat what you want in portions. You can always go all out and eat on a diet and whatnot, but if you just eat what you want in portions, I found that it helps me maintain an average weight better. This does NOT mean it is okay to have three happy meals at McDonalds every day, or even a week. Sandwiches and etc. It is VERY important to make sure that you don't eat at full capacity! The moment you feel like you are beginning to fill up STOP EATING! If you eat at full capacity, your stomach will stay the same size and it will be 10x harder to lose any weight.
In addition, I will expect you to take on sports or any other time consuming past time that is not video games, even if it's the only thing you're good at. I wouldn't exactly recommend taking art classes because although I love art, it is easy to get bored and uninspired. Pick something relevant: if you must, find a music or language class, and learn that. I'd rather have you pick something remotely athletic though, because it has more than one purpose.
All of the above will also help you reconnect with kids your age, and try to build some character for yourself as well. You better start talking to people too. Want to know a secret? Even if you are scared out of your wits and self conscious, the most important thing to do is not show it. You will begin to slip into the character you are playing. Think of it as if you are one of your video game characters. Fearless, no? Good luck, and have fun with this advice. ~M