This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a way to contact Facebook Directly?
08-07-2013, 04:11 AM
is there a way to contact Facebook Directly?
I am having problems with my account, i tried their help section and the contact us form and all these roads have been dead ends so far. i need to speak to an actual person to resolve My problem. the account keeps locking itself because of suspicious activity every time i login from my tablet. i have to change my password every time i want to login. its really ticking me off. it even shows me the
"suspicious" IP address. the IP address is mine. i can prove that it's mine. this is really starting to make me angry. and so far i haven't found any way to contact Facebook about this. well no useful way i should say. if this keeps on i will close down my account and just use Google+. this is really getting stupid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 04:23 AM

They actually removed this option due to spam and people sending questions that were posted as answers on the site, they intensified everything.

I think the best bet is to deactivate the account and make a new one and fill in your security, add phone number and be sure it is verified this will stop the problem and 'add device' if it allows you to add your phone or tablet then do so.

Facebook will not listen I had a problem with people reporting me as fake and I also had a problem with my block list and I had to contact through a report form but they ignored me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply