This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My facebook ac has blocked pls help?
08-07-2013, 04:54 AM
My facebook ac has blocked pls help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 05:07 AM

there are many reasons for this

you can be suspended if you lie about your name, or your age, or if you create more than one account, or if you use a proxy site to connect to facebook, or use facebook to spam, advertise or any other thing that involves you trying to use facebook to make money

have you done anything close to that? i see you live in india....

Ads

08-07-2013, 05:21 AM

a weeks later it would be ok. don't worry.
08-07-2013, 05:22 AM

Do u knoow ur email. if know ur email go and type ur email or phone nuber 4 facebook .and u have to go dan clik 4geting password
08-07-2013, 05:34 AM

If its Been Blocked It May Be Because Facebook Detected That you May Been Hacked or Broken One of the Rules to Regain Access Follow the Instructions that it Tells you To Do Upon Signing into your Facebook you have to Do What Ever it Asks you to Do

If It Says Account Disabled Than your Account has Been Deleted
08-07-2013, 05:50 AM

The facebook authorities may have detected wrong profile information, no phone number as it is required to verify your account. There may be a case that you must have sent too many requests to unknown people who may have in turn reported to facebook and facebook may have blocked your account.Make a new account with the email id you use more frequently and verify it with your mobile no and try to give genuine details.