This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much gossip and/or flirting opportunities am i missing out on by deactivating facebook for a year?
08-07-2013, 06:10 AM
How much gossip and/or flirting opportunities am i missing out on by deactivating facebook for a year?
im deactivating for study, but i was starting to talk to alot of nice girls Smile how do you think this will affect my flirtatiousness?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 06:18 AM

soooooooooooooooo much!

Ads

08-07-2013, 06:22 AM

I don't understand why people need to deactivate. If you do you will have to go and find all of the people you have added again, link all the photos and all of the history. In regards to "flirtatiousness" go to a bar
08-07-2013, 06:31 AM

Deactivating the account will help you in your studies and it will NOT affect your FLIRTING
08-07-2013, 06:38 AM

Imitation flirting where whoever flirts with you just because they're bored but essentially don't really care to flirt for real: possibly alot.

Real flirting where some gorgeous girl you're realistically looking to hook up with you via a social media site: probably 0 (girls don't tend to treat online social media flirts with much seriousness)

I'd suggest, rather than deactivating your account, just unsubscribe to everyone so you don't get their updates. Otherwise, you'll be studying and thinking about what's happening the whole time.
08-07-2013, 06:41 AM

you Wont Miss Out on Much it Wont Have any Effect on your Flirting