This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the point of Twitter, Instagram, etc when theres Facebook?
08-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Whats the point of Twitter, Instagram, etc when theres Facebook?
Twitter is just status updates. Instagram is just pictures. Why dont people just use Facebook, which has statuses and pictures? I just see ni point why ppl have different accounts...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 07:33 AM

Twitter has post character limits which means posts are ALWAYS short and sweet.
Instagram has the ability to add beautiful filters to make your pictures gorgeous.
Facebook combines everything together and allows all, but it doesn't do a particular thing uniquely.

Ads

08-07-2013, 07:43 AM

twitter isn't like Facebook. Twitter is more for keeping up on the times with specific people of your choice.

For instace, i want to know what NASA is up to now-a-days, so i have them on twitter, they update more on that site. Facebook is just a general chat site for keeping up with your friends.

Therefor you technically can not compare the two.

In as far as instagram, i don't use it, so therefor i don't care.
08-07-2013, 07:50 AM

Some people like different things. thts why
08-07-2013, 08:02 AM

When people are really bored they look at everything on Facebook. They are so bored they want more Facebook. They dont want to sit there and wait for new posts to happen so they go on twitter and look at stuff on there until there are more posts. To much spare time and nothing to fill it with.