This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't my Facebook friends follow me, but non-friends are able to do so?? *confused*?
08-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Why can't my Facebook friends follow me, but non-friends are able to do so?? *confused*?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 03:42 PM

Why would they need to follow you? If they're on your friends list they can already see all your information,so they wouldn't need to follow you

Ads

08-07-2013, 03:47 PM

Sometimes Twitter is where you need to be. Mark the founder of facebook and a really good friend of mine which he doesnt know yet said go to Twitter and I shall bring back MySpace. I was mark your in my spac. Lol. He was like whhhhaaatttttt. Then I woke up
08-07-2013, 03:52 PM

actually the simplest logic behind this very fact is that your friends don't exactly need to follow you as they alreay have full access to your profile. But for those who would really like to connect with you but you are not wanting to add them as your friend, can go into your followers list having access to your public updates only .
08-07-2013, 04:03 PM

Because your facebook friends can already see your stuff without following you. Meanwhile, your non facebook friends can follow you and what youre doing on facebook without adding you or adding them
08-07-2013, 04:11 PM

The people who are your friends are already following you but as they are your friends,they do not appear in followers section.