This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I block someone from following my status updates on Facebook?
08-07-2013, 06:57 PM
How do I block someone from following my status updates on Facebook?
I have a friend who is pretty much obsessed with me. I found out one night, when he was out with me, that he is subscribed to my status updates. Every time I update my status, he is the very first one to comment on it. Literally 30 seconds after I post it he will comment. Even if he doesn't understand what my status is talking about, he has to be the first one to like it and comment on it. I know I can hide my statuses from him, but is there a way to keep him from getting the updates sent as texts to his phone? When I go to the "Followers" section on Facebook it says that I have it turned off. So I don't know how he's even subscribed to my updates. On top of that, he comments on pictures that I comment on and I know he has me added under the important friends section so he can see EVERYTHING I do 24/7. Is my only choice to unfriendly him and block him? Is there any way to shut off his subscription to my updates? And if I were to delete him and block him and then I added him back, would he be able to subscribe to my updates again? It's gotten to the point where it's extremely annoying and creepy. Some of my friends don't even want to comment on my statuses because they know he will keep jumping into the conversation just to keep commenting. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
If I do the restricted option, would I uncheck everything under "updates to show"? And the restricted option will stop him from getting texts for every status update?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 06:59 PM

Delete ur facebook

Ads

08-07-2013, 07:03 PM

you just add him to your restricted list
08-07-2013, 07:12 PM

Privacy setting of your status or block that person.
08-07-2013, 07:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjgy9v2ZVLQ

Yeah ..!