This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Twitter followers? :) ?
09-30-2012, 02:53 PM
How to get Twitter followers? :) ?
I made a twitter awhile ago but I don't tweet like every 5seconds haha but I do tweet some interesting stuff I guess? Sometimes... but how do I get people to follow me so I don't look like such a loser haha Tongue not that it matters but yeah lol. @iWearMyMask

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:01 PM

follow me @chauhanvats3
and @Fatal_Labs and tweet to fatal labs for followers.....they'll gain you followers and i'll follow back

Ads

If you have a theme or subject to your tweets, follow people who tweet on similar topics. Many of them will follow you in return.

In my case, I tweet about pedestrian and transportation issues. Only people interested in those issues are likely to follow me. I follow other people who also tweet on those issues. @jzwetmore

To increase your follower try twiends.com site which helps you to increase your followers for free. Choose some interest their and follow similar interest people it will surely help you to increase your followers.

Have fun Smile

There are many sites where you can get twitter follower. But most of sites have scam follower.
You can go this site http://letsgettwitterfollower.blogspot.com/. Here you will get real follower.
You need to login your twitter first. Getting twiiter follower here is easy.

I'm not sure if you are looking for paid or free followers. You can get tons of real free followers from sites like http://buycheapplus.com The choice is yours.