This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the point in "90s babies" ?
10-12-2012, 11:38 PM
What's the point in "90s babies" ?
Is it just because children who were born in the 90s are young adults now about to take over the job market?? Even on twitter the trend the phrase #90sbabiesfollowtrain Because i remember in the 00s every one was hyped about the "80s babies" even Vh1 made a series called I love the 80s. Now everyone wants to re-live the 90s. & who are considered 90s babies..i was born in 92 anything from 95 to the 00s i remember. But what about those who were born in the mid to late 90s they remember things frm the mid to late 00s not 90s

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 11:46 PM

those born in the mid to late 90s just want to feel cool. i laugh in their face when they claim to remember the 90s. i was born in 1990, so i definitely remember a time before the internet, a time before everyone had cell phones, a much more innocent time. i think it comes down to people just wanting to share memories and remember their childhood. they want to find common ground with one another. and the past always seems cooler than the present.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply