This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a twitter account going?
08-08-2013, 07:26 PM
How to get a twitter account going?
Okay hi Smile so basically I want to crate a twitter account and get some followers not hundreds just a few. I'm not begging for followers on here I'm just wandering a few things that you might be able to help with Smile thanks!
Okay first: how do I get followers without adding friends? I don't really want my friends involved on there, idk why I just don't I just want it to be me, anonymous me Tongue
Second: why would be the best subject or all? I.e music, lyrics, charity's, pictures, fandoms, quotes, poems etc.
third:just any other general tips you reckon will help Smile anyways beat anwser ten points! Thanks so much Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 07:35 PM

Basically in order to get some followers you either follow friends and they may follow back but an easier way is to but in you bio ( teamfollowback) meaning you follow back your followers and also there might be an icon like this # click on it and search team follow back follow everyone that is team follow back, hope this helps

Ads

08-08-2013, 07:39 PM

ways to get followers is to follow a lot of people. Some of them will follow you back and after you just post things. Peoplw will hopefully retweet your stuff and other people will see it and follow you.
08-08-2013, 07:54 PM

Lol I'm exactly the same as you - don't really like friend seeing my tweets. Okay so let's get started.
First you have an @ name (which people use to communicate and mention you) and second you have your real name which people can find you if they search for you (I suggest you don't make it your real name if you don't want to get found by friends - make it like I Love Justin Bieber or something lol"
Second Music & Celebrities are the way to go! If you want to get followers you need to be a fan of big celebs I suggest: Nicki Minaj , Rihanna , Justin Bieber , Lady Gaga , Katy Perry or One Direction maybe even Drake. ( Make your twitter name something to do with who is you favourite celeb like mine is Nicki Minaj so my twitter name is @TeamMiNaj_SA ) You need to follow the celebrity and fans in order for them to follow back - but don't follow fans who have like 12000 followers and follow 100 back - they won't follow back.
Lastly: never give up - you are going to hate twitter in the start. Its very difficult to get followers if you're new so just it will take time - Ask People for follow backs - those work perfectly - if they don't follow back - UNFOLLOW!!! When u create twitter your twitcon (Avi/ profile picture) will be an egg (because you're the babies/newborns of twitter) I suggest changing that also to your favourite celebrity like put Rihanna's face there if you're a fan of her. Or even put your own face - but in order to get more followers put a celeb up for a while and when u have a decent amount of followers put yourself up. Tweet A LOT you need to get noticed by people ! tweet stuff about your favourite celebrity or the songs u like and you'll get followers! Lastly I suggest be a fan of either Rihanna , Gaga , Justin or Nicki. They have the most fans on twitter and they will mostly follow back. And if you're trying to communicate with someone type for @ and then their twitter name - like mine (check source box)
08-08-2013, 08:05 PM

1. Make sure your profile is complete with an avatar that shows your face and a solid bio.

2. Tweet well & tweet often and people will follow you.

3. Follow people who follow people that are like you.

4. Ask people to retweet you.

5. Search for tweets with keywords related to your topics of interest.

6. Use hashtags.

7. Regularly unfollow people who haven't followed you back.

8. Repeat your most popular tweets.

-http://www.wikihow.com/Get-More-Followers-on-Twitter