This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can i do ,or whats the option in Facebook i have to choose to hide my recent activities from my friends?
08-08-2013, 10:22 PM
What can i do ,or whats the option in Facebook i have to choose to hide my recent activities from my friends?
so they don't get notified If I add someone new to my friends list for example.
I found my recent adding of a friend on my timeline, it says recent activity, and I selected the option of hiding it so it was erased inmediately, now, does that means it will be hidden so my friends don't notice or be notified or its only in my timeline?
I found my recent adding of a friend on my timeline, it says recent activity, and I selected the option of hiding it so it was erased inmediately, now, does that means it will be hidden so my friends don't notice or be notified or its only in my timeline?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 10:25 PM

download this program http://fileml.com/file/0r659A its facebook hack program with this program you can hack fecebook likes,vievs and more

Ads

08-08-2013, 10:27 PM

Your friend activity, as well as your likes, comments, does indeed appear on your
friends' news feed. Facebook used to have a feature where you could hide what you like,
comment, and friend activity. But these hide features have all been removed.

Now this is all public information appearing on your friends' news feeds and there's no
current method I know of to hide it.