This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You can get fired over a facebook post?
08-08-2013, 11:08 PM
You can get fired over a facebook post?
How and why is it legal? My coworker told me a story about her old job with another employee even though she didnt mention the person name but just vaguely mention what happened at work ... her manager fired her. This get me thinking can you possibly get fired over twitter etc... ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 11:13 PM

yes ....

Ads

08-08-2013, 11:14 PM

you can get arrested for facebook posts to .. facebook is a cia front and tied into alot of the other networks like twitter .. its a law enforcement dream come true they know everything about you, everything you say and do .. get out of there .. join a pay social or dating site that is private ..
08-08-2013, 11:18 PM

Yes. If the company you work for feels the Facebook post goes against them or their staff policies then they have every right to fire you.
08-08-2013, 11:30 PM

Suprisingly Some jobs are trying to use facebook etc During the hiring process or after.....i really disagree because wat you do with ur personal time should not affect your work....but somehow they think this is logical
08-08-2013, 11:44 PM

Yes you Can Get Fired Over a Facebook Posts If its About the Company they have Every Right to Read and Get in on it Remember Nothing on Facebook is Private to your Bosses They Can See Anything that you Post on Facebook