This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it possible for someone to send a video to my facebook contacts?
08-09-2013, 02:51 AM
is it possible for someone to send a video to my facebook contacts?
I did something really stupid. I showed myself on cam to someone on skype and they have recorded the video and they are demanding money from me or they will show the video to everyone on facebook. They brought up a list of all my facebook friends and if i click on the link it takes me to that person. Will they be able to send it to them or is it just a scam. I'm really scared

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 03:06 AM

Yes, they can send that video to anyone.

You should think about everything before doing such stupid things...!

Ads

08-09-2013, 03:13 AM

oh yeah honey you have urself involved with a group of west african romance scammers allright. Now first u absolutely need to block all contact with them....ignore all phone calls etc etc. They are using these scare tactics to try to scare some money out of you.....and of course it it works will keep doing it again and again and again.....AND of course they CAN send the video.....but WILL THEY??? The chances that they really will are pretty much slim to none....because the only reason they are threatening this is to get money out of you.....now if they send the video without getting money then they have no more bargaining power over you to get hold of any of your money.....so IGNORE these empty threats that are meant to instill fear. Yes, they will bug you incessantly for awhile....but eventually will go away if you ignore.....and don't do it again... ALSO....go the the links I have posted below....one is yahoo romancescams group.....tell your story there (join under a false name pls as that is what they request) and read read read to educate yourself....also have posted a link to a facebook page of a real internet scammer similar to whom you are probably really talking to, just so u have a real mental picture of the person who is probably hiding behind fake photos