This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Facebook messages?
08-09-2013, 03:52 AM
Question about Facebook messages?
I've been told two times now, recently, that have messages on Facebook, but when I look there might be one message out of nine supposed messages for me, that's actually for me. Why does Facebook tell me that I have nine messages when only one, or as happened the time before last, none of them are for me? Thanks.
I know, first world problem, but it is rather annoying to check only to find the majority of "messages" are communications between friends I have on Facebook and people they know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 03:53 AM

you could have someone blocked(or hidden or whatever) And it reports a message from them yet you never gett hat.

Also can be a 'notify' message from an app you blocked, from someone elses page(IE like the old pic one that would tell you when someone tagged you in a pic, it would 'message' you inside facebook to tell you who tagged you and what pic they tagged, since removed because fb has that option built in now)

Ads

08-09-2013, 04:02 AM

too many words. I'm sorry, I'm very lazy to read it..