This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you hate about facebook?
08-09-2013, 09:05 AM
What do you hate about facebook?
Are you just bored and fed up with facebook?
Charlie tuna@ i wasn't whine about it i was just asking a question
and i don't use it that much anyway.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 09:17 AM

If you add one contact on your list, you add thousands of others with your contact and if one person on fb knows about you, so does everyone else.

Ads

08-09-2013, 09:24 AM

That in reality it is a data mining operation. It collects endless amounts of our personal data...On the most innocent level end of the scale it sells it to corporations for advertising revenue on the most serious end god knows.
08-09-2013, 09:40 AM

Yes!!! Its addicting,stalkers, and fake people, arguing and just ugh!
08-09-2013, 09:50 AM

Facebook is just an app. If you hate an app, you don't whine about it, you simply stop using it.
People who "hate" Facebook are simply whining about not being as popular as others who get multiple likes for saying idiotic stuff like "I just farted inside an elevator"
08-09-2013, 09:59 AM

Well, I kind of just dislike FaceBook in general, but the one thing that I hate the most, is that random people can add you, and you thinking that you know the person, even though you have 0 mutual friends him him/her.
08-09-2013, 10:01 AM

I got rid of mine three months ago, the last straw being I read in the paper how what people are posting are effecting their jobs and they get suspended or fired as well as in the application process people ask for facebook info to see what applicant is up to. Before this I hate how it revolves around everyone's life and I don't like seeing it advertised everywhere it's becoming a substitute for reality. I hate how people walk around with eyes glued to the phone and it's always facebook they are looking at often posting petty things like..."just woke up"...."just went to bathroom"...."i hate my life"....even depressing suicidal things. I also dont like how for example a "facebook official relationship" has made its way into sentences of real life and the sad part is everyone knows what that means leading me back to the point that everyone has been exposed to facebook and its becoming too popular. an important thing i want to add, Im 19 years old.
08-09-2013, 10:04 AM

I got blocked for 12 hours for calling myself a derogatory comment. I didn't know you can get blocked for self hate speech. apparently you can
08-09-2013, 10:06 AM

Just about everything. I don't think it's going to hold up much longer as THE place to go.