This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I deactivate my Facebook...?
08-09-2013, 05:05 PM
If I deactivate my Facebook...?
Can people still search for me,see who our mutual friends are etc. So I deactivated my Facebook for some personal reasons and I want to know can people still search for me or see mutual friends we have in common. Pls help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 05:18 PM

nope

Ads

08-09-2013, 05:26 PM

No, if you deactivate your Facebook, you can't be seen by anyone, it's almost as if you vanished. BUT if you sign back in, you will have all your photos and statuses and friends back again, as if you never left, so you will have to deactivate it again, if you sign in again.
08-09-2013, 05:40 PM

No one can find you after you deactivate your account.
08-09-2013, 05:55 PM

No they can not
08-09-2013, 06:09 PM

No, after 2 weeks its completely deactivated and you've pretty much deleted your whole account it's gone
08-09-2013, 06:17 PM

Good for you, fuck facebook.
08-09-2013, 06:29 PM

When you deactivate your account, your timeline and all information associated with it disappears from Facebook immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.

If you’d like to come back to Facebook anytime after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account by logging in with your email and password. Your timeline will be restored in its entirety (friends, photos, interests, etc.). Remember that you will need to have access to the login email address for your account in order to reactivate it.
08-09-2013, 06:33 PM

Nopes.........nobody can search !!

Enjoy !!