This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DOES FACEBOOK TELL PEOPLE I SAW THEIR MESSAGE WHEN I DO THIS?!?!?!?
08-10-2013, 03:16 AM
DOES FACEBOOK TELL PEOPLE I SAW THEIR MESSAGE WHEN I DO THIS?!?!?!?
This guy on facebook keeps telling me he loves me and i have a boyfriend, but i dont want to hurt his feelings, so im just not replying when he says that. But anyway, the 3 icons on the top of facebook, friend requests, messages and notifications, if i click the message icon and look at the message but not open it, does it tell him i saw it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 03:20 AM

No

Ads

08-10-2013, 03:35 AM

No, it's marked as read/seen when you open the actual message, not the message/notification box.
08-10-2013, 03:48 AM

no, you have to actually open the message for it to me marked as "seen"

or you can just read it and then mark it as "unread"
08-10-2013, 03:58 AM

No, facebook will not tell people you saw their message.
08-10-2013, 04:10 AM

No it will not.However if you open the message by clicking on it or opening it in the chat bar.It will say the message has been seen.If he keeps doing this you may want to consider blocking him by going to his profile and clicking ''options'' beside the give gift button then clicking ''report/block''.Or if you would like you could turn off chat to him by clicking the ''options'' button the in the chat box which is beside the ''video call'' button,then click the ''turn on chat for _________''button.But no it will not say you have seen his message.
08-10-2013, 04:17 AM

The Seen as Doesint Send Unless you Actually Open the Message And Read it So As Long as you Dont Open the Message Inside you Should Be Fine it Wont Send Seen As