This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question? 10 points?
08-10-2013, 04:42 AM
Facebook question? 10 points?
Is there any way I can make a certain person not be able to click on or see my profile picture, but just one person? Thank you, i'll pick a best answer for 10 points Smile
besides blocking

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 04:52 AM

Yes. Block them.

Ads

08-10-2013, 05:02 AM

Just Add That Person In A Different List In Which There Is No Friend In That List, Just Add That Person To That List For Example You Add That Person In Close Friends Now, Go To Profile Pic And Change It View From Public/Friends To Close Friends. Now No One Can Open Or See That Pic Except That Persons Who Are In Close Friend List, Hope I Helped You
08-10-2013, 05:18 AM

Go to your profile,then click your profile picture, click edit there is a tag saying friends click it and a list will appear, choose custom and fill in the name of the person you don't want to see your profile picture.
08-10-2013, 05:23 AM

You can go to your settings and make it to where that one person can't see what you post, but other than that your other option is to just block them. You can't really have them as a friend and have them not see what you do or post.
08-10-2013, 05:25 AM

yes click on their name and change to restricted ...