This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I uninstall Color My Facebook from my computer?
08-10-2013, 05:24 AM
How do I uninstall Color My Facebook from my computer?
I downloaded this Color My Facebook thing and now my Facebook and computer are running slow. I've just recently learned this is a spam...what do I do?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 05:29 AM

If you actually downloaded and installed and have Windows OS follow these instructions:
-Start
-Control Panel
-Programs
-Uninstall a program
-Find it
-Click on it
-Click Uninstall
-Done

Ads

08-10-2013, 05:39 AM

You have been tricked by Facebook Change Color virus, you should clean your wall first of all. Additionally, run a full system scan with updated anti-spyware in order to remove malicious files from the system. Try using updated version of SpyHunter(http://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe), which will remove all malicious files from your computer.
Or go here to learn how to remove it:
http://abrax.us/Facebook/RemoveExtension.php
if it's a facebook app, go to your app list page, and just remove it from the list .
08-10-2013, 05:45 AM

There is No Way to Color your Facebook Never Believe in any Of Those Things There Tricks First Change your Password i Would Recommend if you haveint Done So Already Than Go to your Apps And Check and See if you have any Apps On your Facebook of Color my Facebook if you Dont than Your Good on That to Remove it From your Computer if you have a Program Go to Control Panel Than Go To Programs Find the Program Click on Uninstall

i Would Recommend Doing a Spywere/Virus Scann To See if you Have any Viruses Going on If you Do Delete the Virus From your Computer