This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want my old style back in Facebook?
08-10-2013, 08:34 AM
i want my old style back in Facebook?
@.. I meant, now Facebook has made some new style! Like "people I know" "movies my friends watch" and etc...i want the normal one which was there earlier.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 08:45 AM

It is not possible. Facebook is always changing for better.http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Facebook-changing-its-look-again/0_C1CvCtEUimeYcpUJkyzg.cspx

Ads

08-10-2013, 08:48 AM

Watchu mean? I want my old style myspace back
08-10-2013, 08:57 AM

first world problems.
08-10-2013, 09:06 AM

It's impossible to have your old style back in Facebook. They already are changed and ain't getting back.

Moreover, Facebook is even planning to implement new designs soon. It is going to change again!

You may like the new design anyway !!
08-10-2013, 09:10 AM

There is no way you are getting your old style back on Facebook. In my opinion new style is better and there are many more exciting features also which you couldn't find on old style Facebook.
08-10-2013, 09:26 AM

You can't because Zuckerberg Made US Resident's Facebook Accounts have that New Facebook Graph Search. Try to get used to it. I have it too.
08-10-2013, 09:39 AM

You cant get it back....Because afterall facebook software engineers are the ones to decide you the look of the fb website.
08-10-2013, 09:49 AM

i dont think its possible...but try using internet explorer 7..(the older one)....this web engine might start facebook in old style...
08-10-2013, 09:59 AM

Your present style will be with you until you opt for a new look but if you have done the changes then there is no way to get the old style back facebook again changing its style so you can keep this thing in your mind that don't go for the new style so that you can carry the old one but this is not a fix solution sometimes social networking site auto redirect you to the new version so I would like to suggest to get familiar with the new options and changes soon you'll be used to of it and if you don't want then ignore the additional features use the old one only.